[asterisk-biz] Surveys?

Shanon Swafford listbox at swaffordfamily.com
Mon Nov 23 19:22:20 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Byron J. Lee
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 2:27 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Surveys?

I would like to know if there is a way to have a person calling into my
system do a survey consisting of "voicemail" answers and 1 through 5
answers? Is there a good package for collecting this data and outputting
the information to a CSV file or other type of database? We're looking
for answers about the usability of our new system to help us gauge which
direction we should be going. Thank you very much for your help and support!

Thanks,
Byron Lee

Look into AGI with Asterisk.  You can have it play recordings or
text-to-speech questions, retrieve DTMF answers, and then have PHP put the
answers in a database.

I had a proof of concept for a trucking company so that the drivers could
call in when they delivered a load, but the company went out of business
before I could move forward with it.

Shanon Swafford
Cell: 972.989.3242
Email: shanon at dfwavc.com