[asterisk-biz] Surveys?

Mike Byrne MikeB at ivrtechgroup.com
Mon Nov 23 14:37:33 CST 2009

Byron,

My name is Mike Byrne on of the owners of IVR Tech Group, a hosted IVR
application service provider.  We can set up a 10 question survey for you
and provide you a DID or Toll Free to point callers to.  We will collect the
data and send it via CSV daily.

Set-up is usually $100 to $600 for DTMF and approximately 2x  setup cost for
Speech Reco (pricing is based on complexity). You can supply the recordings
or we can have them professionally recorded.  Set-up is typically 2 to 3
days upon receipt of approved survey script.

Monthly Hosting Fee: Starts at $60 per month for the months the survey is
live.
Cost Per minute: starts at $0.08 cents per minute and decrease as volumes go
up.
Happy to help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mike
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Byron J. Lee <blee at horizons-blind.org>wrote:

> I would like to know if there is a way to have a person calling into my
> system do a survey consisting of "voicemail" answers and 1 through 5
> answers? Is there a good package for collecting this data and outputting
> the information to a CSV file or other type of database? We're looking
> for answers about the usability of our new system to help us gauge which
> direction we should be going. Thank you very much for your help and
> support!
>
> Thanks,
> Byron Lee

Michael Byrne