[asterisk-biz] Routes Needed

Matt - potatoboy.com ast-list at potatoboy.com
Sat Nov 21 16:14:26 CST 2009

We have direct but you must prepay with bank transfer.

Best Regards

Matt
Account Manager
http://www.PotatoBoy.COM
a FCC Licensed Carrier with:
Premium Plus A-Z featured by 100+ direct inter-connect with 2 sec
PDD, 65%ASR
Premium A-Z featured by LCR among US Tier-1 carriers
Economy A-Z featured by LCR for lowest rate possible