[asterisk-biz] Payment bureau

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Nov 19 10:03:15 CST 2009

Yes, but once you remove all the legal protections from the data, you've
completely removed all of my interest in signing up for an account. ;)

I don't think, in general, it's a good practice to advertise that you
have a service which allows you to make libelous comments about
providers because you're hosted offshore where you can't be sued. That
would be a PR mistake.

N.