[asterisk-biz] Global Crossing

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Nov 19 04:43:47 CST 2009

So are you up for buying at 10% from me ?

if u do, kindly do email me directly

> Dave,
>
> That was a replay to Rehan, not intended for you. And you're right, most people like to keep a
> 30% markup which is pretty tough in the wholesale minutes business. 10% I barely cover my
> operating expenses.
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:20 PM, David Knell <dave at 3c.co.uk> wrote:
>     Hi Wes -
>
> > Yes I got 1/1 billing. No I'm not interested in buying from resellers,
> > but thanks for the offer and 10% markup? WOW...I wish I could charge
> > my customers that much!
>
>     Not sure quite where this came from, but I don't recall offering you
>     anything. And, if you can't make a 10% gross margin on stuff, you
>     probably ought to do something else ;-)
>
>     --Dave
>

> > On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:21 AM, David Knell <dave at 3c.co.uk> wrote:
> >     Yes. Pretty good.
> >
> >     --Dave
> >

> >     > Anybody have recent experience with them? Specifically
> >     regarding
> >     > termination on their A-Z routes? They're asking for a fairly
> >     large
> >     > deposit ($40k), and I want to make sure I'm moving in the
> >     right
> >     > direction before tying that money up.
> >     >
> >     > --
> >     > Thank you,
> >     >
> >     > -Wes-

> >     > --Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by
> >     http://www.api-digital.com--
> >     >
> >     > asterisk-biz mailing list
> >     > To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

> > --
> > Thank you,
> >
> > -Wes-

> --
> Thank you,
>
> -Wes-

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"