[asterisk-biz] US DID's

Wes Reece wreece79 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:55:00 CST 2009

Honestly I don't know how to reply to your comment...but I think you get
what you pay for. Some people want to throw up an asterisk box and start
pretending their a telco, others invent millions and build relations with
tier 1 and 2's, which costs money. All depends what type of customer you're
going after. I've always had sleepless nights with carriers that had rock
bottom pricing, but thats just my experience.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Mike Fedyk <mfedyk at mikefedyk.com> wrote:

> Tell that to VoIP Innovations ($0.0045 per minute) or didforsale ($0.004
> per minute or channelized 20 channels for $8.99 per month).
>

> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Wes Reece <wreece79 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yea that's pretty low. I would need to see at least 3 million mins a month
>> to offer that rate just to break even.
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com
>> > wrote:

>>> nationwide
>>>
>>> This is a matter of opinion, of course, but I think <= 0.005.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Alex Balashov - Principal
>>> Evariste Systems
>>> Web     : http://www.evaristesys.com/