[asterisk-biz] Global Crossing

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:39:38 CST 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Wes Reece <wreece79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody have recent experience with them? Specifically regarding termination
> on their A-Z routes? They're asking for a fairly large deposit ($40k), and I
> want to make sure I'm moving in the right direction before tying that money
> up.
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> -Wes-

  While I haven't been involved with them lately they had a rash of
outages on their MPLS network a few months ago...  Not good.  On the
flip side they seemed pretty cool about working with you on choosing
whether you wanted to face a Sonus or Acme SBC.  They seemed to be
pushing Sonus so I don't know if that's still an option but it's worth
looking into.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org