[asterisk-biz] US DID Special Price 1000 DID's for 150$ a month

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Nov 15 13:00:08 CST 2009

Hello Alex,

On DIDX.net we have a special for 50 cents per month per did, with no incoming charges at
all but 1 Channel and 1 Call waiting request.

We also have a special of 1000 DID's for just 150$ a month.

These are  from Ohio

You can signup to try to test them first for free.

Rehan

> You can't charge that much on inbound usage.
>
> Now, if you've got a flat-rate per-channel offering and can do DIDs at
> $1/mo that would be interesting -- what rate center?
>
> Wes Reece wrote:
>
> > Would anybody be interested in the following?
> >
> > $1 USD per number / month
> > $0.01 per minute
> >
> > No minimum usage commitment, no minimum monthly fee, month to month.
> >

> > --
> > Thank you,
> >
> > -Wes-

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"