[asterisk-biz] Service request: Simple issue on a2billing.php

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 09:26:14 CST 2009

In Class.RateEngine.php, look for a line that looks like this:
$agi -> set_callerid($outcid);

And change it to:
$agi -> set_callerid($A2B->CallerIDName);

Then, in Class.A2Billing.php, look for:
        function get_agi_request_parameter($agi){

and add this to it:
                $this->CallerIDName     = $agi->request['agi_calleridname'];

Cost: free.

Note there may be side effects you're not thinking of,
so test it thoroughly.

-- Nitzan
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com