[asterisk-biz] RedFone FoneBridge2 Dual T1/E1 for sale

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Tue Nov 10 16:12:28 CST 2009

I also found their customer service is unmatched and sent them steaks from
Omaha Steaks in Nebraska.  At least we know they are eating well.  We have
multiple years behind multiple foneBRIDGEs without a single issue.    Keep
up the good work Redfone!  (I wish they would do a small box for analog pots
lines).

Jim

  _____