[asterisk-biz] Best/Cheapest DID Provider with 10 or more channels?

Yaro Donchenko ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Mon Nov 9 15:26:21 CST 2009

Before you sing up with any one don't forget to ask them if you will be
able to port the numbers out if there is any problems.

    Best Regards,
    *Yaro Donchenko*
    Logic Voice, Inc. <http://www.logicvoice.com>
    /- The NEW Revolution in Voice Communications/
    Direct: (718) 928-6700
    Phone: (718) 928-6666
    Direct Fax: (718) 569-6900
    Fax: (718) 928-6677