[asterisk-biz] Best/Cheapest DID Provider with 10 or more channels?

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:24:17 CST 2009

www.didforsale.com

DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID).

Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional channel.

*#of DID's/Month          Rate (USD)/DID / month
*1-20                               $8.99
21-50                             $8.75
51-100                           $8.50
101-200                         $7.99
201+                             Contact us
-Jai
www.didforsale.com