[asterisk-biz] Best/Cheapest DID Provider with 10 or more channels?

blee at horizons-blind.org blee at horizons-blind.org
Mon Nov 9 03:33:00 CST 2009

I am setting up a service where people would call into a number and get
information and content over the phone via Asterisk but I need some help.
I need to bring a figure to my boss of how much we will need to pay. I
have been researching DID providers trying to find one who will provide 10
or more channels for a decent price on a number. Can anyone provide some
help here? Any comparison in providers... prices vs. quality? I need
atleast 10 channels and the ability to grow if we need too and a good
deal.

Thanks,
Byron