[asterisk-biz] Looking for International Termination/Origination Partners

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Nov 2 11:09:56 CST 2009

Jack,

I can supply you with carrier partners to the following countries:

United States

Mexico

Pakistan

India

I have single routes to India, multiple routes to Mexico and Pakistan and
various USA routes(unrestricted/flat blended, full npa/nxx, flat rated
npa/nxx).I look forward in trying to work with you.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale termination/origination

1-951-744-9220 (voice)

1-951-963-1298 (fax)

MSN IM - jaykordic at hotmail.com

Twitter- http://twitter.com/jkordic

NOVEMBER Specials

1. USA unrestricted termination @ .0097/minute with 1/1
billing,SIP/H323-G729/G711 supported.

2. USA unrestricted termination(CLI) @ .0085/minute with 1/1
billing,H323/G729 supported.

3. .0039/minute for USA termination with virtual CLI/ANI(65,000+
npa/nxx's)SIP only.

4. India 919 mobile termination(white route) as low as
.0115/minute(9194-.0135/min.)

5.BD White termination at .029/minute.

6.Pakistan White termination with CLI at .055/minute.

7.UAE white with CLI at .121/minute

8.USA termination (California ATT OCN 9740) @ .00143/minute.

9.USA termination  .0049/minute (100,000+npa/nxx's) with 1/1 billing /CLI