[asterisk-biz] UK SIP trunking

info info at telpoint.co.uk
Tue May 26 14:58:51 CDT 2009

Hi,

This is standard and very simple service to set by Operators in UK who are
trustworthy not to abuse "CLI Manipulation".

It is normal for these services in application like "Virtual office" both
voice and fax where return path lands into extension of caller in
"Asterisk world"

Provider will need to convince proper Carriers that they do not wish to
run " Missing Calls Application" where gullible mobile callers return
calls to missed calls which generate revenue to the called party.

Cheers,

Mo

http://www.telpoint.co.uk