[asterisk-biz] Web design consultant wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue May 26 07:36:03 CDT 2009

Integrics is looking for a web design consultant for a short term
contract, with the possibility of future work. The following skills will
be required at expert level:

- Web site artistic design. This is the primary requirement.
- HTML.
- CSS.

The following skills will be required at a moderate level:

- Perl's HTML::Template library.
- Use of subversion for source control.
- General Linux.

Applicants must have experience in a corporate environment.
Qualifications in art or design are desirable. I'm aware of the low-cost
bidding websites for such services, but am looking for someone at a
higher level than these. Samples of previous work will be required.

If you feel you fit the above requirements, or know someone who does,
please submit a CV, samples of previous work (URLs are fine) along with
details of exactly what your contribution to the sample was, and rates
via email. Daily rates are preferred but I'm open to other options.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111