[asterisk-biz] 1-800 port

Lynda Pritchard lpritchard at teliax.com
Fri May 22 14:02:23 CDT 2009

Did you buy the number from Asterlink? If so, it may be listed under their
name. It is still registered under the resporg jft01. Which is a company
called Timeshift. I am listing the contact information so that you can call
and find out how to get the number ported.

  First Name : Susan  Last Name: Isherwood  City: Hollywood State/Province:
California Zip: 90028  Country: USA Phone: 323-860-9227
I hope this helps........

Kind regards,

Lynda