[asterisk-biz] Zoiper communicator finally released for linux, need feedback :)

Juan Carlos Valero jcvalero at capatres.com
Thu May 21 15:14:39 CDT 2009

El jue, 21-05-2009 a las 12:20 +0300, zoachien at securax.org escribió:
> I don't know if it would, but in the mean time we added a jaunty build
> as well, which should be a better idea :) you can find it here:
> http://www.zoiper.com/zclinux.php
>
> We will implement g722 in the coming weeks for sure, had too many
> requests on amoocon to be able to ignore it :)

Can be possible to have a non-distribution oriented build ? A 64 bits
monolitic build can be very util to many people, as no use of
Ubuntu/Gentoo/Debian.

As a example, I use ArchLinux 64 bits.

--
Un saludo,

Juan Carlos Valero

 Capa Tres Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L.                      Barcelona
 Visita nuestra página web en:                 http://www.capatres.com
 Teléfono: 935605424  Fax: 935748256   Blog: http://blogs.capatres.com