[asterisk-biz] Zoiper communicator finally released for linux, need feedback :)

John F. Ervin jervin at jervin.com
Tue May 19 09:29:06 CDT 2009

Zoa, Just curious, will the ubuntu intrepid version install on the
ubuntu 9.04 system (jaunty) and I have been using G.722 for some calls
(VOIP Users Conference each friday), would it be a big pain in the rear
to implement a new codec? I didn't complain in the past, but thought
those of us who didn't complain could also ask questions. Thanks.

zoachien at securax.org wrote:
> Many people have complained on this list before that we only had one
> linux version which was built for a testing version of ubuntu.
>
> We made a new build environment now and already built the zoiper
> communicator on it.
> Downloads are available here: *http://www.zoiper.com/zclinux.php*
>
> Can those who complained in the past, let me know if this is better in
> regards to the dependencies? If not let me know your distro and i will
> try to make some more builds.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Zoa

John F. Ervin