[asterisk-biz] on the topic of fraud

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Sun May 17 20:07:27 CDT 2009

No
And yes

I can't explain at the moment but can confirm LAE do whatever they want.. if
that means sending you to gitmo for being a different color then that is
also true.  We live in a fear driven society, gov'ed by money.

This guy wasn't a friend of a friend, he had a network of computers
dedicated to defrauding people and companies, the fact they took it all is
not the point, the problem is when these legit clients will want their stuff
back they will never be able to.

1 single call from 1 of his clients to destination 01193 can land this guy
in gitmo.