[asterisk-biz] Payout for Australia DID

Moshe Maeir moshe at flatplanetphone.com
Mon May 11 09:20:24 CDT 2009

CS -- The idea is simple

You advertise a info service (like a premium number) people call in and you
make money at no investment for you.
Or - you offer customers "free" Australia VoIP numbers. Again when they get
calls -- you make money. This kind of arrangement is very popular in
countries where unlike the USA, the caller pays a premium to call  a mobile,
as opposed to the USA where the recipient pays

Moshe