[asterisk-biz] QUAD T1 Card vs External T1 Gateway

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 7 18:22:22 CDT 2009

Cisco AS5300 is what we deploy typically.  Or any other Cisco router
chassis with VFCs.

But really, this just gets into a religious war, particularly between
the higher and lower ends.  You'll probably be hearing from Audiocodes
enthusiasts shortly, if anyone pipes up, and perhaps from the
considerably smaller and quieter but very adamant Lucent TNT segment.