[asterisk-biz] VoIP Fraud - Providers sharing fraudster info.

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:19:20 CDT 2009

Hi Les,

  Actually, there used to be a website called www.voipbadguys.com, which
kind'a became inactive
over time. However, I like your initiative. Although I'm not a carrier,
I am a consultant in Israel providing
consultancy services to a multitude of customer, worldwide, who consume
termination services.

  Making this kind of resources available to a select group of people,
through a well managed community
can be very fruitful. I'm more than willing to provide the online
premises for this, with a wiki or whatever
required (which will not require fund raising).

Cheers,
  Nir S