[asterisk-biz] Preferred language for Asterisk AGIs development ?

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:22:10 CDT 2009

Hi Kashif,

  As most people know, and so does my Asterisk AGI development book states,
my preferred AGI development language is PHP. True, I've done some JAVA and
C++ work for AGI in the psat, however, PHP still remains my preferred
choice.

  I'll be participating in an Adhearsion class tonight, in the hopes that
Jason from Adhearsion can convince me to migrate to Adhearsion - I've given
him a big challenge. If you want to read moer about AGI frameworks, you are
welcome to visit my blog at http://www.simionovich.com

Cheers,
  Nir