[asterisk-biz] Brokerage Firms and Asterisk?

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Mon May 4 17:33:01 CDT 2009

Nice, Actually out of the last 40 numbers i called 30 that had the Allison
on hold messaging, from iweb.ca to big shipping companies, passing trough
DELL and some others.. ALL use asterisk,.. now the way they integrate /route
with it , is why im dropping DELL in the first place, i don't think that
keeping media in path from AZ to NY, TO INDIA back to Pakistan is the way to
do things.. But they still use it.. even non asterisk providers use it, pri
providers and more.. like i said 30 out of 40 last dialed...