[asterisk-biz] Brokerage Firms and Asterisk?

Ken Rice krice at rmktek.com
Mon May 4 02:59:29 CDT 2009

And lemme guess... Its ran on opensource? hah

From: Moshe Maeir <moshe at flatplanetphone.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:53:18 +0300
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Brokerage Firms and Asterisk?

I know a company that sells a non Asterisk, Hosted SIP solution. Their sales
pitch is
"Do you really want open source?? So some terrorist can enter your system
thru a backdoor and
take over your pbx??"

Sounds funny, but some people buy it.

Thats why I think it would be beneficial for all of us, if we could put
together a list
of major asterisk based installations. Whenever a potential customer repeats
some of the competitions scare tactics
just refer him to that list :-)

Moshe