[asterisk-biz] Dear Termination Providers,

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun May 3 23:55:20 CDT 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009, ContactTel Business wrote:

> Ah yeah , your right, out of 5 upstreams 0 have consistent formats..
> But all do have Canada/usa in NPANXX format, then another CSV fo the INT

  I don't even mind the inconsistency, though it would be nice.

  Of the 5 upstreams, do they provide you anything OTHER than USA/Canada in
  a full NPANXX breakout?

  There seems to be two types of providers:

     1. Providers that offer full rate deck for US/Canada, sometimes even
        the full NANPA, which include every rate.

     2. A-Z providers, who give you a nice handy rate deck with everything
        BUT US/Canada, even though they offer it!

  I just want providers who offer connectivity to US and Canada to include
  it in their A-Z rates.