[asterisk-biz] Brokerage Firms and Asterisk?

Drew Gibson aggibson at cogeco.ca
Sun May 3 21:42:35 CDT 2009

Call their bluff and ask for documentation on who has done the
"forbidding" and why.

I know that at least one major FX trading firm uses Asterisk globally.

Both Cisco and Nortel know something about VoIP systems.
Both started with theirs sitting on MS Windows.
Both have migrated their PBXs to *nix.
Wonder why?

'Nuff said,

regards,