[asterisk-biz] Credit processing ...

Rob Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com
Sat May 2 06:54:14 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Stephane Bakhos <
voip-asterisk at maximumcrm.com> wrote:

> >> number

> >> processing.
> >>>

> >> We do it, http://www.maximumcrm.com . We can support any good credit
> card
> >> processor out there that has an API of some sort.
> >>
> >> If you need it for a calling card application, then a2billing does it.
> >
> > Do you need a merchant account?  Or just someone that handles the
> > transaction processing and sends the $$ to a pre-existing
> > merchant account?
>
> No we only need to talk to the transaction processing part of it.
>
> Right now we support PayPal Payflow Pro, Authorize.net, Plugnpay,
> Cybersource, Linkpoint. But other ones can easily be added as long as they
> have a half-decent document on how to integrate with them. It is up to
> them to talk to the merchant account.

I've been using network merchants to handle the processing, www.nmi.com,
they are very
inexpensive, and have great API documentation.  plus it's nice we get to
mark up
implementation, monthly and transactions costs and our customers just see
the whatever costs we plug in on their invoice and each customer can be set
up
differently and NMI deposits the difference into our account monthly.

disclaimer: I have no affiliation with them, I am very loosely acquainted
with the CTO via an
online sports car enthusiast forum.