[asterisk-biz] Qview

Stuart Elvish stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com
Fri May 1 07:53:03 CDT 2009

Hi Ole,

You shouldn't need to click on anything. So long as the computer running
the 50" monitor can load a web page (on restart etc) you won't need to
click on anything.

We use it for a particular installation where operators load a web URL
to get a system overview but they don't click on anything. You do need
to click on things to transfer calls / find connected extensions.

Kind Regards
Stuart Elvish

On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 14:46 +0200, Ole Bülow wrote:
> Hi Drew & Stuart,
>
> I have lookd at that but it doesnt fullfill my needs. I need to run the webpage (aut. reload) on a 50" monitor with no mouse/keyboard (noone attending it), and with the flash thing someone needs to click as far as i have tested.. :) thats why the original qview.pl script was so brilliant - (asterisk addons) but it doesnt work anymore..
>
> kind regards
>
> Ole Bülow

Stuart Elvish
www.stuartelvish.com

Telephone 03 8888 5361 (+61 3 8888 5361)
Mobile    0408 873 601 (+61 408 873 601)
Facsimile 03 9018 4304 (+61 3 9018 4304)

Visit www.stuartelvish.com for simple, seamless, smart solutions.

Australia       03 8888 5361
United Kingdom  0844 774 2922
United States   888 2 999 117