[asterisk-biz] Qview

Stuart Elvish stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com
Fri May 1 07:39:21 CDT 2009

Hi Ole,

I second Drew's recommendation. I have used flash operator panel for
exactly this application before.

You can setup buttons with queue overview information (number of callers
waiting etc) plus a unique button for the next 10 callers in the queue
showing caller ID etc. I think it can also be configured to handle some
agent level stuff as well.

You can also customise it so you can have company logo's etc and it runs
on a web server so you can access it via a normal web page so it is
quite easy to provide access to multiple people.

The only issue that I have had is that occasionally Flash Operator Panel
indicated a call in progress when it had already been completed etc but
(from memory) a quick reload in your web browser and everything was
fixed.

Kind Regards
Stuart Elvish