[asterisk-biz] Looking for recommendations of ATA w/router

Sherman Scholten (sscholte) sscholte at cisco.com
Tue Mar 31 16:10:40 CDT 2009

Has anyone on the list tried this product?

[WRP400-G1]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10028/index.html

This is our highest performance Ethernet router with 2-Port ATA from the
Sipura/Linksys team (now Cisco Small Business), . . . plus we just added
3G USB "dongle" support for broadband wireless WAN back-up.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/wrp400/release/not
es/WRP400_RN_v2-00-05_OL-19153-01.pdf
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/wrp400/release/no
tes/WRP400_RN_v2-00-05_OL-19153-01.pdf>