[asterisk-biz] Asterisk job request

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:24:05 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Paul Brown <prbrown at gmail.com> wrote:
> In that spirit, I'll offer a few suggestions -
<snipped for brevity>
> I know this sounds like a lot of work, but so is a job.  As an
> employer, I'm not going to hire somebody looking for a handout but
> I'll definitely hire somebody working hard to find a place where their
> skills can fit.

Paul, that was a value-added post, thanks for the valid points and
advice. Before we post, we might consider what value is added by that
post. This is a huge community, yet often individuals think they are
speaking for it. One person's "noise" may be  another's future. If
it's noise, to me, I just move on.

The idea of just ignoring a post that does not interest you or one for
which you have no constructive input is well-taken. My belief is that
we should welcome new members of the community wherever they may be
and if English is not their first language, try to make allowances for
that as well.

Finally, building international contacts will become increasingly
important to you in the United States, as your own market goes through
some "changes". It's great to use the Internet for one of its best
features, that of being an international platform for communication
between people of like interests, businesses and needs.

/r