[asterisk-biz] Asterisk job request

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:33:20 CDT 2009

I don't know the original person who posted the job request in person, but
what I do know is that the request was sent out with the best intentions in
mind.
I have had more than a few conversations with this person and what I think
we're dealing with here is someone who has the community's best interest at
heart, but because of the country they find themselves in, it makes it hard
to find work using voip I suspect.

Tom