[asterisk-biz] Asterisk job request

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Mar 25 14:02:55 CDT 2009

>>You are probably unaware of what goes on off-list precipitated by
>>postings from this list, but believe me, at least $100k deals are done
>>in my experience.  Obviously, these discussions are off-list for a
>>reason.

  Not unaware at all.  And personally I have made a couple of good deals
that originated on this list.  Precisely because of it, I find it essential
that this list maintains a level of professionalism not only from the
sellers, but also from the buyers.  I chose Asterisk as a platform because I
expected it to be a technology that will help me make a lot money. Period.
Anyone offering to buy or sell Asterisk services for $20 diminishes the list
and the technology, and lowers my market.  Of course, there is always the
chance that I am wrong and that I chose the wrong technology.  I would hate
to think so though.  I am aware that knowledge of Asterisk in and of itself
is not enough to make anyone rich, but my point is: This list can become the
source of quality business leads that we all want, if we so demand from it.

C. Savinovich

 (if anything with my complaints) a level of professionalism both for buyers
as well as sellers.