[asterisk-biz] Asterisk job request

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:14:24 CDT 2009

Other people has asked for Jobs, including Digium ex-employees and I
did not hear any complains. Is evident that the skills of Digium
employees are way different , but then, since when this list was
highly skilled worker job list? Just move on with your life if you
can't make a positive suggestion.

Moy

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Gert-Jan de Boer <boerg at nosco-ict.nl> wrote:
> This list is meant for business discussions.
>
> Not for:
>
> "I want job feed my poor family please help me."
>
> No disrespect but try to find a job on a list that is meant for job requests
> please.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert-Jan
>

> Op woensdag 25-03-2009 om 15:25 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Meftah Tayeb:
>
> hello,
> please respect me
> i'm no a spamer or hacker
> i'm only a simple user that is requesting job from other asterisk business
> i'm posting in this list bicose is named "Asterisk Biz" where biz is:
> business
> thanks
> Gert-Jan de Boer a écrit :
>
> Can someone please keep this list crap-free.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Op woensdag 25-03-2009 om 14:00 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Meftah Tayeb:
>
> hello
> please tel me what you need to know
> i dont understand you
> thanks
> Alex Balashov a écrit :
>
> Constructive in the sense of constructing a response?  :)
>
> Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
>

> please keep responses constructive, anything else is unproductive. That
> is all :)
>

> On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 09:11 +0100, Meftah Tayeb wrote:
>

> hello,
> please i want to request a asterisk job (call center agent) or other
> asterisk related job
> i'm from algeria
> anyone give me a job ?
> no problem for payment, it is pocible to pay me using western union
> please help me my friends
> thanks

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire