[asterisk-biz] Asterisk job request

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Mar 25 08:05:07 CDT 2009

I will be doing some work in some of the refugee camps in South-West
Algeria later this year.  I may need a guy "on the street", or local.

Interested?  I really have very few details at this point and most
will be on need to know.

If you are, send me your contact info off-list and I will keep you up
to date as details come in.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro