[asterisk-biz] FS: 3400 unit DT Research Tablet PC (potential voip appliance hardware platform)

Sunny VoIP sunnyvoip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:33:10 CDT 2009

Are you looking for an embedded PC to develop Asterisk based
appliance? I have 3400+ units tablet for sale. All are rugged PC
without moving parts, low electronic consumption, no fan, no hard disk
(use flash drive instead). It has 533M AMD cpu, 8.4" touch screen,
256M RAM, 512M flash , wifi + bluetooth, 1 compact flash for storage
upgrade, 1 usb port. ALL STOCK ARE IN OTTAWA, CANADA.

We've port Debian Linux into DT366(black color) successfully. It's
ready to put Asterisk or sip client(sound card/microphone build-in,
driver is working) into it.  Linux can run on DT360 (red color, newer
model) but NOT THE WIFI card.

Go to youtube if you to get idea on DT Research tablet PCS (Azentek
oem these tablets from DT Research):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT29H4wq0w

Here are my two ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370177610439
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370177615282

Here are some programing notes for Linux on DT Research Tablet PC:

http://wiki.linuxmce.com/index.php/PadOrbiter
http://wiki.linuxmce.com/index.php/Programmers_Notes_for_PadOrbiter

Any question, feel free to ask.

Yun Huang