[asterisk-biz] USA unrestricted 0.0095 -Support dialer and call center traffic-

Chip Greenberg chip at callspider.com
Mon Mar 16 11:34:32 CDT 2009

Hi Igancio.

Do you pass cause codes back so we could route to our next route
choice if you fail to terminate the call?

Th you

Chip Greenberg
CEO
Applied Messaging, Inc.
callspider.com
Direct: 575 687 2209
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.