[asterisk-biz] Need some work & CDR Proposal

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Thu Mar 12 15:52:07 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Matt Riddell <lists at venturevoip.com> wrote:

> On 13/03/2009 8:04 a.m., Steve Murphy wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Matt Riddell<lists at venturevoip.com
> >wrote:

> >> job
> >> WOW!!! Any chance you'd be keen to come out to New Zealand? :)
> >
> > Are you kidding?!?!  Just send my family a one-ticket to New Zealand,
> > and we are yours! We'll discuss the details after we arrive!  ;)
>
> :) Ah family :)
>
> Recently I've been wondering whether we should set up a day care in our
> office - I'm just about the only one left without a family - much to my
> girlfriend's chagrin!

Matt--

No worry! my youngest is too old for day-care! He's turning 11 in a few
weeks.

<philosophical>As to family, my advise is this: find a good woman,
win her heart,marry her, and raise some kids. If you can center
your life around them instead of "you", you should all be happy.
It's what life's all about. </philosophical>

Sigh... guess I can write off the ticket to New Zealand! :)

murf

--
Steve Murphy
ParseTree Corp