[asterisk-biz] DIGIUM BOARD lIQUIDATION

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Thu Mar 12 11:21:13 CDT 2009

This is meant as constructive criticism but judging by past history, it
probably will not be taken that way.

Why not just email me the price if you don't want it on the list.

Worse yet, why leave me a voicemail message to call you for a price when you
could have just left it on my voicemail.

I don't do business with people that for whatever reason are not forthcoming
with prices.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro