[asterisk-biz] DT Research WEB DT 366 Tablet PC (Linux pre-installed, Potential voip appliance)

Sunny VoIP sunnyvoip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:43:33 CDT 2009

Hi, I had a few thousands off-lease DT Research WEB DT366 Tablet PC in
stock. All these units are in my storage in OTTAWA, ONTARIO.  It's AMD
533M CPU, 8.4" touch screen, 256m ram, 512M flash, Windows CE 5.0
plus, Wifi(802.11b) and bluetooth, microphone/speaker build-in, 1
spare compact flash card for expansion. One extra battery (besides the
one inside) included. We've ported Debian Linux into it and all
drivers are working. It's ready for someone to do more voip porting.

Here is the datasheet:
http://www.dtresearch.com/support/manuals/WebDT366%20Basic%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

The sample price is $160 USD each (Tablet PC + 110v-240v universal
Power supply + Extra battery + Plastic Ear + Easel stand).

If you're interested in it or you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Yun Huang
EZphone Solution Ltd.
http://www.sunnyvoip.com
Tel: 613-216-8188