[asterisk-biz] PBX got Hacked

Michael Smith mlsmith at agsus.net
Tue Mar 10 12:25:01 CDT 2009

That still will not fix the problem, if the person installing asterisk does
not add it on. And like it or not, it doesn't matter if it's user error or
not, it will make the press and taint the Asterisk/Opensource name. I would
have it as a default install, and let people that know how to,
deactivate/modify it. kind of like apache does it disallow all then allow
specific actions. Security is the one thing I would not skimp on.

--Mike