[asterisk-biz] Updating PBXware?!

Volt Johntra voltjohntra at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 10:43:03 CST 2009

Well, FIRST thing, if 2.0 meets your requirement already, don't touch anything, just because you want latest software - it is not worth possible trouble, I know you'll get support to solve the issue but loosing few hours on something that should not happen is not a good idea..

We got bicom appliance also, if you can wait, I scheduled un update this Friday, so it looks as I'll be your experimental rabbit :)