[asterisk-biz] UK Mobile

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 11:20:49 CST 2009

(Sorry if this gets through twice, I originally sent with a
non-subscribed adress to the list)

If anyone here is interested, we're doing a promotion on our UK mobile
(cell) route at the moment, this is a white route in country (no
gateways, sms boxes, refile etc) with full CLI.

Prices, in UK pounds sterling (GBP) are:

UK - fm1 - Mobile (O2)        0.06 all times
UK - fm3 - Mobile (T-Mobile)    0.07 all times
UK - fm4 - Mobile (Orange)    0.0825 peak 0.0725 off-peak
UK - fm5 - Mobile (Vodafone)    0.06 all times
UK - fm6 - Mobile (3)        0.0475 peak 0.095 off-peak

Prepaid only, Per second billing, minimum charge 0.01 for all connected
calls.

If you are interested, drop us an email off-list to
sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk

Linus