[asterisk-biz] Audio issues: consulting required

CSB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Sun Mar 1 20:20:51 CST 2009

We run a small number of Asterisk servers in a data centre and are noticing
glitches in the audio. These glitches are consistent (i.e. the same type of
problem) and happen frequently at random intervals. The audio problem takes
the form of a dropout in the audio that is audible to the customer. We need
some help in diagnosing the cause of these audio issues which we believe are
network related (a recording of the milliwatt application sounds fine).
These servers all run Asterisk 1.2 and use SIP only (no ISDN, IAX etc).

If you are able to provide some consulting skills in this area please
contact me off list and advise relevant experience, references, rate,
availability and approach.

Thanks