[asterisk-biz] [SPAM] RE: Announcement: Flash Operator Panel 2 released

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon Jun 29 17:09:06 CDT 2009

source. You can use it for free up to 15 buttons per context, or you can buy
a license to unlock >>>>the number of buttons.

Very Good Nicolas, I think it is a very good idea.  It is your work, you
dedicated a lot of time and effort to it, do not give it out for free.

CS
PS: It opens up the market to other people too :)