[asterisk-biz] Need recommendation for English-speaking outsourcing call center

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sun Jun 21 00:33:13 CDT 2009

Well, I do not need to provide any proof that India has the largest
English speaking candidates, along with that we can also make some of
the finest software too, this to my mid are the long term sustainable
competitive advantages that India brings on table.

If you need help identifying the right center do let me know.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,