[asterisk-biz] [SPAM] RE: Free solution for VoIP providers

Nikolai Manek manek at remwave.com
Thu Jun 18 00:58:47 CDT 2009

Hi,

Don't worry it is still free. Just the installer for easy self install is not ready yet and will be available in 2 stages:

1.       For windows platform (as it is easier to generate MSI based installer images) in about 3 weeks.

2.       For Linux where we are discussing with selected customers right now if we deliver RPMs or a complete distribution (based on CentOS). Stay tuned for release date.

You need to be aware that this is not some "script" with a couple features. It is a 400MB+ download of an enterprise software you can scale over hundreds of servers which we have scaled down to make a basic free version to start with. With a little bit patience (see above) you can download it soon. Until then you can contact us and we find a way to get you the bits. The most important thing is that people are able to use it right away. We also offer a very cost effective way to use a basic version or larger in our datacenter. This is available immediately as well. It's for sure even more price effective as it comes with a 24/7 manned datacenter and full redundancy without having to install or host/co locate a single system. We were the first company offering something like that. About 7 years ago.

Best

Nikolai Manek