[asterisk-biz] Lata 460 rates

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:58:57 CDT 2009

Hi guys,
Anyone able to provide me a good rate to Lata 460 area codes 561, 305, 954
and 786?
I have a base of customers in this area and I'm doing 50k min per month in
the moment to this area and am finding that most carriers are offering
higher than averaged price routes to this area?
I have a customer who does call center traffic who is looking at a quote for
200k min of traffic per month.
I won't know channel rates or caller per sec on this though until I get
their bill from their current carrier though.
Right now they are a conventional multiple pri based operation.
Even if I can't help this large customer I'm still interested in what other
people may be able to provide to this Lata though because I am adding like
between 5 and 8k min per month and I'm at 50 at the current time.

Thanks for any help,
Tom